Lol

I think what Bearimpaler (love the butch username) was trying to say is that:

”The technical backpack apparently has all the bells and whistles hahaha.” He also has been watching Catchphrase since the Gecko (an episode of the show or the Geico gecko?). I think this is supposed to be funny.

Bearimpaler, if you are reading this, I do not mean to tease or put you down, and from your other posts, I see a good conversationalist and... not sure, but not bad. However, sometimes a shining personality needs a bit help in showing.

From one juvenile of our species to another, a little grammar wouldn’t hurt.

Cheers!

21 hours ago, Bearimpaler101 said:

Ok that would be more understandable but there's a show called catphrase and it goes over all misused phrases in Twitter like eggs are a diamond dozen (dime a dozen) and such btw butch username?

Catphrase? (Smiles wisely, knowingly, tolerantly, etc, etc,)

And yeah, if I were to picture someone who went by “Bearimpaler” in the real world, I would imagine him to be a big, cranky, tough, rough old man with a big bushy beard, wild eyes, and veterans of a thousand hikes in the wilderness... with a bear struggle on each one! Guess he lives life on ‘Loper. And the spear. Don’t forget the spear! 

And by the way, I did kill the Old Bear. He ate Willis pants and left him hiking to Carter Hydro in his thermal undies.

Edited by conanjaguar
Missed period after “left Will hiking to Carter Hydro in his thermal undies.”