Posible bug with coal stored at kitchen dissapear while move to inventory?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Leeanda said:

Do you mean it doesn't turn up in the inventory? Or you can't see it on the floor.  I've just had an 'invisible' cleaning kit on the floor .

When moving the coal with the inventory from the closet, after it does not appear in the backpack, I have verified that sometimes when re-entering the house, Paradise farm, the coal magically appears on the kitchen.

8 hours ago, ManicManiac said:

Definitely, submitting a ticket via https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us is probably the best way to ensure Hinterland is aware of issues encountered, and add it to their list of things to investigate & troubleshoot.

On 5/17/2022 at 1:41 AM, javijungle said:

No, I didn't, I've looked at the bug post without finding anything, I'll check it out, thanks

Thank you for filing a ticket. This helps us track the severity and frequency of issues. We appreciate the opportunity to investigate further. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Admin said:

Thank you for filing a ticket. This helps us track the severity and frequency of issues. We appreciate the opportunity to investigate further. 

As soon as possible I will create a survivor in stalker, because to follow the bug reporting instructions I need to collect the required information.

Thank you very much to you three for the suggestions and answers.

reportingbugs.png