Notification sound for PM's?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place,didn't know where it should go? 

What happened to the notification sound for personal messages?  As my eyesight isn't great I kind of heavily relied on them . Plus you can't see the written one if you're already writing something.. sorry if this is a daft question..

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Thanks  @conanjaguar.but it's not really very practical when you're having more than one conversation at a time.. and it's already un-muted. 

Then could I humbly suggest not immediately jumping at a notification? Finish whatever you are working on and you can check them at a more convenient time.

(Not meant to be snarky)

Just now, conanjaguar said:

Then could I humbly suggest not immediately jumping at a notification? Finish whatever you are working on and you can check them at a more convenient time.

(Not meant to be snarky)

Due to time differences and nature of some of them some can't be ignored or put off.  And to be honest some notifications aren't coming on at all since it was updated.  I've found messages that have been sat there for a while. I'm aware that this isn't an informal chat site but sometimes people need  help or advice and I am only too glad to help in any way I can.  

I would ask admin if emails could be given out but as I know it's not allowed then I'm more than happy to abide by their rules.

Edited by Leeanda

• 1 month later...