Switch Seats and 360 Look in Cars

Syrup

I fully support this suggestion! 👏

Entering a car and not being able to turn your eyes or access the rear seemed like a mistake from the moment I got into one, I don't know why they programmed it that way, perhaps because of bugs while rendering the seats when turning or that they really make it difficult to rear view.
In the same way that being able to shoot from inside (perhaps by lowering and raising the windows) 🙃

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, peteloud said:

Making the viewable zone 270 degrees would be an easy compromise.

Yes.  I also think they should just eliminate access to the back seats entirely and ensure that no loot ever spawns in the back.  It's really just a useless time sink to have to search both front and back seats separately for loot.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Leeanda said:

It's only just occured to me, and yes I'm slow🙂 that after having this happen several times on this run alone, that  it's mostly useless unless the headrests are removed .  

Perhaps we could roll down the windows during an aurora and then stock our heads out?

Just now, conanjaguar said:

Perhaps we could roll down the windows during an aurora and then stock our heads out?

I can't see why not.    Don't think they are electric windows.. too old I think.  But shooting out the window would be good.  Even through the window too.. 

I have to say that on this run the only times it's worked is when I'm bear hunting. I don't fancy rolling a window down when there's a very angry hurt bear walking past me😁