Steam EA for previous backer levels without alpha/beta?

sref

So how is this going to work, will we get the Steam Early Access version? Because how I see it you are selling the early access version for 20 Dollars now which was the price for the package with just the game and no alpha or beta access in it. Will all backers with a game package also now get the early acces version on steam?

Edit: Also, how do I get the backer badge for the forum?

So how is this going to work, will we get the Steam Early Access version? Because how I see it you are selling the early access version for 20 Dollars now which was the price for the package with just the game and no alpha or beta access in it. Will all backers with a game package also now get the early acces version on steam?

I can't talk for the Devs and what they are doing on the EA for Steam, but as for your backers badge, if you signed up with the same credentials as you hade with KS, you should of received the Backers Badge ie: same email as KS [from memory]

If you need to know more, send a PM to one of the Admin and see if they can help with that.

So can someone please clarify whether yes or no? I have actually only made account to ask that. I don't really feel like digging though 10s of comments just to search for it.

PS: Nevemind, I have found it. Seems like a fair solution. Now to discover why I have no badge...

I can't talk for the Devs and what they are doing on the EA for Steam, but as for your backers badge, if you signed up with the same credentials as you hade with KS, you should of received the Backers Badge ie: same email as KS [from memory]

If you need to know more, send a PM to one of the Admin and see if they can help with that.

Hey, thanks for the answer. I backed via paypal on the old website and with the same email as the forum account. Maybe the paypal thing is the problem.

Also I have no access to the KS update comments. As paypal backers you get the updates via email, but the latest one didn't clarify this. It only says:

For our Beta backers, we will make the Sandbox Alpha available to you at the same time we open the game up to Steam Early Access (coming in September). The actual date is TBD, but we are aiming for early September.

I am not a beta backer, I pledged 15$ for an early bird package, but the normal pledge package without alpha or beta was 20$ which is the price for the early access now. If necessary I would also add 5$ to get the steam early access version, but early backers also have more risk when they pledge so I think they should at least get the same stuff you get for the same price now. Not sure what the answers in the comments say, so it would be nice if somebody could quote them here.

Archived