Any extra challenges for Escape The Darkwalker?

Smellyfries

Greetings!

I wish to undertake the Escape The Darkwalker challenge once more, but I wanted to add a twist to it, but can't think of anything.

Does anyone have any sort of challenge, or twist to add to make it a bit more interesting?

(Quick note: The game mode is perfectly fine, and It is one of the most unique and fun experiences in the game, I'm just looking to add a extra twist.)

47 minutes ago, SpanishMoss said:

Pretty sure it would be impossible w/o glyphs, maybe try not using ward? Lure is pretty much necessary to win

Ah my bad, this is all coming from someone who has never played darkwalker. That's a good idea, definitely seems challenging

• 2 weeks later...

I tried starting in Ash Canyon, however I got an unlucky start from the Darkwalker just as I made it into TWM, as had appeared to start near the exit into Pleasant Valley, and during my time of panic, and attempts to avoid it with a lure, I forgot that the bear exists nearing the entrance to the valley, leading to the Ash Canyon transition, and got mauled. I'm sure if I had a bit more of a cool head, I'd probably had gotten to experience a really long game.