Living of the land achievement

Jeremy4200

3 hours ago, Jeremy4200 said:

I had eaten a pain killer cause I sprained my ankle.  I think that started me over.

That sounds highly likely. Best bet is harvest every plant you can find!  I think there is also a bug with some of the achievements ,whether it would affect that one I don't know but it's something to bear in mind. 

Either way good luck🙂

Thanks for your info I killed 8 deer last night and got enough meat to start over. Also Rose hips for pain killing cause I love to explore up and down hills. Lol I only have like 4 trophies left to get..they should put binoculars in this game what do you think. It would help in finding hidden bunkers!lol

Edited by Jeremy4200

They're a popular request on the wish list. I'd use them to find the elusive moose! Never can find one when I need one! Lol.   I get a lot of sprains too so tend to go through painkillers very quickly! 

Don't know where you found that many deer but hope you enjoy them🙂  even nicer if washed down with a cup of reishi tea! 

Good luck with the trophies!👍

7 hours ago, Jeremy4200 said:

Do you know how to get the survive the quiet apocalypse trophy?almost on my 500 days on stalker difficulty.  Do I have to get all trophies to accomplish this trophy? And I jumped maps to kill those deer! Lol

Sorry don't know about that one?  Only know about the achievements. Maybe it's on  one of the websites like fandom?  

As a side note, I only needed one more achievement to get the last one until the update and it appears to have messed them up! 

Ya I figured the pain killers was why. I sprained the ankle on the 23rd day and when day 26 hit I was like what did I do wrong. Then it hit me. Painkillers. All that work just to start over. Rose hips are being collected now for just in case. Lol