How to place stuff in the place anywhere mod

Catlover

I did it, I got mods ! One problem, I can't move things with placing anywhere, like I could in the vanilla game. Is that normal or is there a different way to do it. 

Edit, it appears I need keyboard utilities. A link for downloading it would be appreciated as all I found was a shady looking website. 

Downloading mods seems to be a lot more difficult than you're all saying 😅 perhaps I'm not very tech savy lol

Also, with ambient lighting, the mod isn't working. I installed it and when I went into tld, I was met with a very brightened screen of the home screen in BR. I would have screenshot it but I'd forgotten. Help would be appreciated 

Edited by Catlover

29 minutes ago, Catlover said:

Also installed fox companion and no fox. @piddy3825 does the fox appear near you or do you need to find it?

For additional info, I've installed melonloader, got mod files, etc. Anything else need installing? It's very weird

be sure you also install all the required ancillary mods.  there are quite a few.  also if you've launched and not found the fox, hit your "P" key and that should teleport him to your current location

30 minutes ago, piddy3825 said:

lol, you posted just as I was writing my reply to your query.

So what color are you making yours?

Snow fox I think! Tried it out with maned fox, adorable. Kudos to whoever made that mod, it's brilliant. What kind of fox is Socks? 

Edit, accidentally went on a mod frenzy and got the fox, placing anywhere (which works now), ambient lights, and a food pack 😳More to come of course

Think I might get a normal orange fox, actually. Snow fox is really hard to see, with my brightness settings, lol

Edited by Catlover

Lol, we need to schedule a playdate for our foxes!  
I'm currently at the community hall teaching a survival seminar on how to effectively craft and deploy snares for maximum rabbit harvest production.
I'll be there all week if you wanna hoof it over there!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Digitalzombie said:

If you disable the "Fox Fur" setting, the fox won't be quite as bright 😅You just loose some "fluffyness"

Ah thanks ! I think it's worth having a bright, yet fluffy fox 😁  

Assuming you're the one who made the mod, it's great ! I don't know how you were able to implement something like that, which must be a pretty big mod, into tld. If I tried to mod, I wouldn't know where to start 😅

6 minutes ago, piddy3825 said:

Lol, we need to schedule a playdate for our foxes!  
I'm currently at the community hall teaching a survival seminar on how to effectively craft and deploy snares for maximum rabbit harvest production.
I'll be there all week if you wanna hoof it over there!

On my way! Sandy and I are living it up in milton but we'll come over. Looking forward to watching your seminar and my fox is too! Though I think she's more excited to make a new friend 

Edit, I think she needs a few classes. Currently holding a stick and trying to walk through walls! 

screen_94ceeac8-da7a-4033-9986-246a7c6e7d7d_hi.thumb.png.1a56c0ff8e3d06c5e1960cf9992ca32b.png

Gotta love her!

Edited by Catlover
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Catlover said:

Assuming you're the one who made the mod, it's great ! I don't know how you were able to implement something like that, which must be a pretty big mod, into tld. If I tried to mod, I wouldn't know where to start 😅

Well, you don't need to. Just have fun playing :D

If you show me a screenshot of your mods folder and the "latest.log" file from your MelonLoader folder (inside your TLD folder) I can check if there are any errors or missing dependencies you might have overlooked.

8 hours ago, Digitalzombie said:

Well, you don't need to. Just have fun playing :D

If you show me a screenshot of your mods folder and the "latest.log" file from your MelonLoader folder (inside your TLD folder) I can check if there are any errors or missing dependencies you might have overlooked.

Will do, though everything seems to be working perfectly. I don't think there are any errors but it's worth checking, I suppose. 

And that's true, and I am having fun playing 🙂