So what (working) mods are actually available?

past caring

I appreciate that whilst Hinterland might have relaxed its policy somewhat on modding, it still might not wish to actively promote them.

Still, with the relaxation of the policy, I imagine it's OK to discuss (and even link to?) what is available and works? So a little surprised to see no specific topic on this.

Anyway, some time back - and prior to the build that stopped the existing mods that were out there from working - I think there was a mod that allowed the player to do a certain amount of "tidying up" of an indoor location? Either fixing broken cupboard doors or removing debris from the floor etc? That's the one thing I would really appreciate being able to do with my base - it makes sense that your character would do that with any base they established as a centre of operations. But I never used that mod - I think I only became aware of it after the build that disabled the mods that existed at that point.

Anyhow, is there such a mod? Is it working? If so, where can I find it?

Is there a site elsewhere with a list of currently available mods?

• 3 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, elloco999 said:

Those sound like some interesting mods, I like a tidy base myself 🙂

But I'm also interested in the original question. What other mods are available? Is there an overview anywhere?

@Digitalzombieput a link above to all the mods.

It lets you know which work, which don't, etc

I know there is also a mod discord somewhere so I recommend joining that if you have any questions about them

Edited by Catlover