White on White

killDCat

Really love the game - very clever and quite a challenge..

One simple usability comment. The environment is mostly white, and the pointer and screen text are often lost. Can these be changed to a grey hue or dynamic such that the pointer is white indoors and darker outdoors? Something like the eye / sun glasses that change colour depending on the sunlight strength.

And a second to the previous comment on a ""w" capture option for travelling. Or a cruise control option to move forward without keeping the "w" pressed down.

Great work here and thanks for the opportunity to critique and give feedback on the forum.

Really love the game - very clever and quite a challenge..

One simple usability comment. The environment is mostly white, and the pointer and screen text are often lost. Can these be changed to a grey hue or dynamic such that the pointer is white indoors and darker outdoors? Something like the eye / sun glasses that change colour depending on the sunlight strength.

And a second to the previous comment on a ""w" capture option for travelling. Or a cruise control option to move forward without keeping the "w" pressed down.

Great work here and thanks for the opportunity to critique and give feedback on the forum.

+ 1

I notice this especially when trying to pick up items from the snow, namely at the derailment. I sometimes have to move the mouse around erratically until I can pick up an item, because I do not see the cursor/crosshair.

Oh yeah, when I make a fire on the bright day to for example loot animal carcass I am having trouble seeing how much time is left too because the time is showed on snow so I have to move around in order to move it.

Archived