Escape the darkflopper

Bearimpaler101

I got up and grabbed all the stuff at the campfire I sprinted over the hills wolves howling in my wake I found a mysteriously green campfire and saw I map I was in ml and I grAbbed  the stuff and got going to the local trappers cabin got bashed by deer a bunch looted the house with the rifle from the campfire in hand I bravely oof  and another deer new knocked me into a cave and I fell through down and up some rope climbs and got pushed by a deer  to the green fire in mt and then I smelled hellish flames and some beast ran at me I ran faster and teased it and then a deer trampled it  and the deer pushed me through another cave and turned left at a turn I was in hrv   and then I went to the campfire and I was on the plateau above it doh the survivor said before giving in to will and popping a flare for rescue it had been fun

• Upvote 1

On 2/14/2022 at 6:25 PM, Bearimpaler101 said:

I got up and grabbed all the stuff at the campfire I sprinted over the hills wolves howling in my wake I found a mysteriously green campfire and saw I map I was in ml and I grAbbed  the stuff and got going to the local trappers cabin got bashed by deer a bunch looted the house with the rifle from the campfire in hand I bravely oof  and another deer new knocked me into a cave and I fell through down and up some rope climbs and got pushed by a deer  to the green fire in mt and then I smelled hellish flames and some beast ran at me I ran faster and teased it and then a deer trampled it  and the deer pushed me through another cave and turned left at a turn I was in hrv   and then I went to the campfire and I was on the plateau above it doh the survivor said before giving in to will and popping a flare for rescue it had been fun

Um. What???

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Leeanda said:

I think itts darkwalker, ! Not that I've played it! 

1 hour ago, I_eat_only_wolf_meat said:

I thought it had something to do with football / soccer players faking an injury.

2 hours ago, Catlover said:

Sounds like a weird fever dream, lol! Enjoyed reading it though

3 hours ago, Sito said:

Um. What???

Yes I named it a word name and stop I don't know how to respond