Are you think different?

11 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Interesting video but I'm honestly a bit stupid  . Sorry I don't understand all that abstract stuff , 

Dont know why I keep dreaming about spiders either. Just wish I didn't.

It's why i was close myself from this reality and hide in The Long Dark. In this world no one understand me. There's no reasons to stay in "reality". Raph was created a world, where i can just exist.
"Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence. And was i learned, whatever state i may be in, therein be content" Helen Keller

4 minutes ago, Wonderland wanderer said:

It's why i was close myself from this reality and hide in The Long Dark. In this world no one understand me. There's no reasons to stay in "reality". Raph was created a world, where i can just exist.
"Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence. And was i learned, whatever state i may be in, therein be content" Helen Keller

Im sorry  I'm not explaining myself properly. I meant I don't understand the concept of abstract itself, not you. I would have to get to know you personally before I could do that.   

I have to say that your comments do worry me , there's always something worth staying in reality for, no matter how big or small it is.  

I think that your dreams as you have written them are excellent .. do you do any writing professionally?

Came home from work, cooked pilaf, went to bed. I dreamed ... I was driving from a forest estate, fell asleep in the car. I wake up on the street in the courtyard of a residential area. I think "that's nifiga myself." Evening, dusk. I stop a passerby, I ask "where am I?". Says "What are you? Drunk? In St. Petersburg you ...". Here's nothing to yourself. Oh well, I guess I'm on vacation anyway. I will walk for 3 days in St. Petersburg and go back by train. I walk through the yards, look into one of the entrances - in the light of a lamp on the forest
A white horse passes through the wheat field and sits down like a cat in front of the exit from the entrance. Well, I think I went to St. Petersburg ... And in general - what the hell? After all, I wanted to go to Moscow ... I photographed the horse on my mobile phone. Again I turn to passers-by - tell me, what can you see in St. Petersburg? Passers-by are all, I must say, strange - gloomy and taciturn, as if they see spies and bandits everywhere. He says "Well, this one ... If you go, then get out there, you will go out to
 highway, there will be a subway to the left, from where you want to get there. If you want to hear the rustle of the ocean, go," he points to a dark alley, "there you go, you'll get to the port in 20 minutes." I think to myself - I've already heard the rustle of the ocean ... And in general, I should put on a jacket, November, after all. But I didn’t put on my jacket and went to the highway. I braked some cheap hatchback, threw out the driver and drove to the Moscow railway station. The car was moving somehow. After a while, the cabin was filled with smoke
Oh, and I realized that you can’t go far like that. Went from the highway and again wandered into the dark gloomy courtyards. Ahead of the yard, in the twilight light, a tall silhouette of a forested area could be seen. Went there. The smell of the swamp began to be felt, then the murmur of the river was heard. Well, I think that's the rustle of the ocean, yes. Someone came up from behind. I turned around. The face of the approacher was not visible, only a black silhouette. I ask "WHAT IS NECESSARY??". He appears to be deaf. Shove something into my hands
and disappeared into the shadows of dusk. That something was my jacket. I folded my jacket and put it in my bag. I felt a small cube in my bag. Got it, threw it away. An explosion thundered, a bright flash illuminated the edge, briefly pulled the grove out of the dark silhouette of the forest. I think: "Why the hell did I stole uncanned sodium and put it in a bag ?!". I realized that I was standing on the edge of a small ravine, under which the river roared. After the explosion, everything around was covered in smoke. Went back to touch. I stumbled, fell and fell asleep. I wake up on the bench. "Here's a nifiga to myself, dreamed!". Suddenly the bench became soft. I woke up on the couch in my apartment. I say, "That's nifiga myself, I dreamed." And it wasn't over yet...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Im sorry  I'm not explaining myself properly. I meant I don't understand the concept of abstract itself, not you. I would have to get to know you personally before I could do that.   

I have to say that your comments do worry me , there's always something worth staying in reality for, no matter how big or small it is.  

I think that your dreams as you have written them are excellent .. do you do any writing professionally?

No, i not a writer. Just an IT staff worker. And dreamer beyond of my job. And i really want to talk to someone, who have a dreams, someone who strange, someone who think different and don't complex about it.

10 hours ago, Wonderland wanderer said:

No one want to talk about something strange. Social networks contacts seeking for dating (ewwwwww....)

You should try Facebook ,Twitter etc again. I'm sure if you put your thoughts out on them you will find people  who think the same way. 

Unfortunately these days I think people are changing the way they think and how they feel . COVID has upset the balance of even the most mundane things.  But never give up .

Im not sure if this can be considered as a weird dream, but i once dreamed about ep 5.

In that dream HL leaked that ep 5 would be a 17 hour long play, they also specified that it would be subdivided into 2 parts.

if i remember correctly,  one part would be with Astrid (7h) and the other one with Mackenzie (10h).

Kinda makes me wonder if this dream would become a déjà vu in the future.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, A Lamp said:

Im not sure if this can be considered as a weird dream, but i once dreamed about ep 5.

In that dream HL leaked that ep 5 would be a 17 hour long play, they also specified that it would be subdivided into 2 parts.

if i remember correctly,  one part would be with Astrid (7h) and the other one with Mackenzie (10h).

Kinda makes me wonder if this dream would become a déjà vu in the future.

That'd be awesome if it happened! 🙂

On 2/4/2022 at 10:33 PM, Leeanda said:

Dont know why I keep dreaming about spiders either. Just wish I didn't.

I looked it up and according to the most trustworthy search engine out there(google), you're apparently scared about some unknown and your brain is telling you to avoid it. Or, more likely, you're just dreaming about spiders for no real reason, lol. 

Would post some of my weird dreams here but they contain some potential trigger warnings and I'd hate to potentially trigger somebody reading it. I'll try find some more light-hearted weird dreams to share

52 minutes ago, Catlover said:

I looked it up and according to the most trustworthy search engine out there(google), you're apparently scared about some unknown and your brain is telling you to avoid it. Or, more likely, you're just dreaming about spiders for no real reason, lol. 

Would post some of my weird dreams here but they contain some potential trigger warnings and I'd hate to potentially trigger somebody reading it. I'll try find some more light-hearted weird dreams to share

Thanks for the info. Considering how much I don't know ,I have a lot of things to avoid thinking about then lol🙂  

19 minutes ago, Wonderland wanderer said:

i feel something wrong with me. There's no one in this reality to share my dreams, thoughts with. It's seems to be i crazy

There's nothing wrong with you! .

I can't remember most of the long dreams I have. But I would like to read more of yours! I like them.

48 minutes ago, Wonderland wanderer said:

i feel something wrong with me. There's no one in this reality to share my dreams, thoughts with. It's seems to be i crazy

I too have incredibly weird, vivid dreams so I can understand, and it appears people enjoy reading about yours. Just want you to know you're not alone, or crazy. I will share some of my dreams here, perhaps as I generally remember them.

On 2/18/2022 at 3:10 AM, Leeanda said:

There's nothing wrong with you! .

I can't remember most of the long dreams I have. But I would like to read more of yours! I like them.

Very thank You! :)
So, if my dreams is more than nothing...

The dream begins from the moment when the announcement about the arrival of the professor and the seminar appears.
"Just by believing in something, we bring our idea to life. Be whoever you want and you will go beyond the imaginary limits of your capabilities. The main thing is to truly believe."
Atmosphere, sound: scene from Mulholland Drive, theater.
Late dusk. More shadows! Shadows create the illusion of a larger scale. Abandoned theater building. Once this building allegedly belonged to a virtuoso but evil magician.
Now there's no one here, all exits from the building are closed, spacious rooms are illuminated by a dull blue twilight light pouring from the windows. I run on the second floor. There is a garden in the big hall. Small fountains beat, bushes with flowers grow in marble flower beds. 10-centimeter butterflies flutter. One flew past me, humming like a miniature cornplane and leaving behind the scent of flower nectar. I jump from the ledge to the floor of the first floor, dive smoothly, soaring in the air with a cloak-wings. I run further. Theater hall. There is no one, the smell of dust and moss. I jump from one eaves of the theater to another, during the flight I throw out sparks from the sleeves. Applause is heard, although there is no one in the hall. I jump from the stairs to the first floor, run to the semicircular stairs to the basement. There, behind the bars are visible slot machine hall and sauna. Someone approached the grate. One of the invisible spectators whispers: "This is an evil magician. Run before it's too late. He will kill you."
The gate opens, the evil magician runs after me. On the move, the evil magician speaks in a loud bass: "You decided to interrupt my skill in my theater ?!"
I ran to the theater hall, jumped from the eaves of the second floor to another cornice, in flight I turn into ball lightning and explode in a sheaf of sparks, scattering all over the hall. Applause is heard. Someone from the invisible spectators says "You are an amazing illusionist!". I understand that as long as I am in motion, I am invulnerable to an evil magician. The magician calls the police. I sank to the floor near the semi-circular stairs to catch my breath. Suddenly, a handcuff snaps onto his wrist. "Gotcha, you bastard! You're finished!" said the policeman and dragged me up the stairs to the basement, from where they dragged me out into the street. The handcuff squeezes my wrists painfully. I see that the policeman is the evil magician. He takes out a whip. From a distance of about 20 meters, I see myself, an evil magician, brandishing a whip, in a moment - a sheaf of bloody splashes, I crawl with broken arms and legs in a pool of blood. The evil magician says "Now you are nobody. I will always be a great magician. Now I can return to nothingness." He left. Another first person view. I'm trying to get up.
Everything hurts terribly. A street paved with stone and lit by gas lamps. A second floor window opens in the building nearby. By the sounds you can understand that this is a bar. "Get out of here, tramp!" shouted the owner of the bar and poured a bucket of slop on me. I say to no one: "I just believed and became a great illusionist of another time. Now I'm nobody and now it's hard for me to believe in anything again. This is the end."

Woke up from the howl of civil defense sirens outside the window.

Edited by Wonderland wanderer
  • Like 2

A settlement X, where i living now. A morning, winter. The air is frosty and fresh. The streets are strewn with a half-meter layer of snow.
I ride on sleds on sloping sidewalks filled with ice. I am somewhere in the center of the village, next to a fuel tanker parked by the road. I sit behind the steering wheel of a fuel truck, I go home. I've been stopped by traffic police inspector.
- Now flash my android phone and you can go.
We went to the "DPS", a traffic police service. We went into the foyer, finished with artificial beige veneer, the ceiling is covered with an "Armstrong" tiles, in the center of the ceiling there are three modules of light yellow neon lamps.
Against the wall is a row of metal chairs with dark red faux leather seats, to the right of which is a door leading to an office.
We go. The interior of the office is similar to the foyer. The traffic police inspector sits down at the Soviet desk, decorated like light wood. There is a telephone and a laptop on the table. I sit down on a chair similar to the chairs in the lobby. I started having seizures, like with epilepsy. I try to speak but I can't.
- Learned something about you. Now you can't get off with android.
I feel i've get in a trouble

• Like 1

Night, November. Wet snow. My sister and I are walking from Dovator St. across the bridge to the Leninsky district. We walk along a double solid line - the roadside and sides of the bridge are simply absent, the bridge ends behind the roadway. Suddenly we realize that we turned the wrong way and reached the AMZ district, which I understood by a large number of bad guys there. We go back. The ascent to the bridge is incredibly long and sloping, it is difficult and slippery to go. We slide down.
We are trying to crawl up on a knees. That didn't work, we slide down again. I understand that climbing a slippery bridge is pointless, i call a taxi. I tell the taxi driver an address. We go. A taxi driver brought us almost to the right place. Nearly.
This is the stop "St. Meridian", Leninsky district. At the same bridge. But, apparently, this is other end of a bridge. Or this is another bridge...
And the Leninsky district is somehow... Different. Behind the stop, it seems like familiar houses with balconies-lintels between houses, but the adjacent territory is fenced with forged iron fences. Mobile phone battery is dead. I tell my sister - now we will go to that building, ask someone to charge a phone battery or call a taxi. My sister refuses to go, says that she will wait for me here, on a bridge. She sits on a stool at the supporting column of the bridge.
I walk towards the fence. The concierge opens the gate. I climb the stairs of the entrance, barely lit by orange reflections of lampposts, the light of which comes from the windows of the entrance. Fourth floor, Some kind of apartment. A door is open, but is no one there.
The apartment is dark, no of a light bulbs works. I go into one of the rooms, put the mobile phone on charge, sat on the sofa, and waited.
I understand that I fell asleep. Moment later,, I jump up, look at the screen of the mobile phone: the battery is 100% charged.
I'm calling a taxi. The taxi driver arrived quickly. Too much. As soon as I went beyond the threshold of the apartment, from the stairs to the landing of the floor the taxi driver rises, dragging the battery with him.
- Die, dog! What a night tonight!... Half of the taxi depot did not start, others are standing around the city!
He passes into the room, connects the battery to the charger.
- As you can see, I can't go. The application was transferred to another crew, they will soon arrive. Your travel will be payed by taxi service.
A taxi driver left as quickly as he appeared, leaving the battery to charge.
I look at the screen of my mobile phone - indeed, a taxi is already approaching the stop " Meridian St.", I run down the stairs, across the yard, behind the iron gate - to the bus stop. My sister and I get into a taxi. On the way, I realize that I forgot my mobile phone in an empty apartment. The sister is freezing, a taxi took a sister to the Dzerzhinsky st. and then we go further back to the cell phone. Again I go behind the gate, into the entrance of a condominium.
It's still dark in the entrance, but now there is an elevator here! I go into the elevator, press "4" button. 
Elevator reached the fourth floor, the doors opened. Behind the somehow illuminated cabin elevator, the same dark landing of the entrance, the door to an empty apartment also open. I go into the apartment, looking for a mobile phone. Getting cold. Found my mobile phone on the couch of the room where I put it on charge.
Suddenly i feel wery tired and sleepy.
I lie down on the couch and feel myself getting warm and falling asleep.
When I woke up, it was still night outside the window, even though the cell phone clock and showed 14:09 PM. I think "This is normal, the mobile phone is completely discharged, a clock has going wrong."
I’m calling a taxi again. I tell the dispatcher that I need to call the crew, driven by the driver [firstname, lastname], i've forgot, "he left to charge a battery, take it".
A dispatcher replied:
- Good. Now he is on the road, the next application is made for you, please wait.
Now I've waited a long time. Fell asleep again. When I woke up, my cell phone clock showed 19:54. There are no missed calls. It's still dark outside.
I call again to a taxi:
- You haven't forgotten about me? Almost six hours have passed, the taxi is still not there.
- We apologize for the technical problems. A crew will be arrived soon.
I sit on the couch, listening to the darkness. About five minutes later, a taxi driver [firstname, lastname] comes into an apartment.
- Sorry, the car is dead. They fix it for a long time.
A driver took the battery and charger. We left the apartment. Instead of an elevator, there is a wall again. We go down the stairs of the dark entrance. A taxi car stood near the entrance, in a fenced area. I get in the car. We go.
I think: "Where we go? I didn't even say the address..."
Taxi driver:
- I'm sorry that it happened. The trip is at our expense.
I think: "Again? Shi..."
We drove long enough, I fell asleep on the road.
Taxi driver:
- We've arrived!
I see that a taxi driver is different. Outside the window - all the same night and all the same stop "Meridian St.", all the same houses. Only now the adjacent territory is not fenced, access roads - unpaved, near of entrances a is a bad guys, dressed in tattered sports costumes.
"What now I have forgotten?", i think.
Again I go to the same dark entrance, I climb the stairs to the fourth floor. The apartment is still dark, but now it also smells of the dampness of the cellar and rusty water pipes. I go to already familiar room. Unlike the rest of the apartment, the room is warm and dry, outside the window - all the same night.
There is a battery, a charger on the floor near the socket...
I've sat on a sofa. I understand that the taxi driver did not come, the battery and charger did not picked up and the last trip I had a dream.
I call taxi again. "Number does not exist" is heard from the speaker of the phone.
Internet does not work. I can't call a taxi, so I have to walk.
I leave the dark apartment. The elevator reappeared on the floor. I press the call button, waiting for the elevator to arrive.
An elevator doors opened and I went down to the first floor. Coming out of elevator, instead of 1st floor, I ended up at the top of a long, dimly lit the dim lights of a corridor flanked by doors. First to the right of elevator door was open. Behind the door, in a room with peeled walls and smoky air, through the mist of which the light of a dim bulb broke through, on the floor, lined with newspapers and torn rags, a bad guys were sat.
They tried to sing and drank something yellow in transparent glass bottles without labels.
From the room comes:
- Hey bro! Give me a phone to call my mum!
At the same moment, the whole crowd breaks into the elevator, one of the scumbags takes my cell phone and the crowd jumps out of the elevator, surrounding him, who took away my mobile phone. I quickly press button "10", an elevator doors are closed before the distracted bad guys have jump to an elevator.
A bad guys didn't manage to jump into the elevator. On the tenth floor behind the opening elevator doors - a same long, dark corridor, lighen by a slight-yellow bulbs, as i've seen before at a 1st floor. But now there an a wild crone, with a bloody rolling pin and a knife, shouting something unintelligible and wildly waving a rolling pin, pounding on the elevator doors. I pressed "STOP" in time, the doors did not open enough to let an old crone into the elevator. An elevator's doors is almost closed now, making an old crone had left only the head and hand with a rolling pin.
I've press "4", an elevator with almost closed doors goes down. There is a crunch, the screams of an old crone subside, a crone's head and hand with a rolling pin fall to the floor of the elevator...

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

I had an odd dream a few nights ago, thought I'd share it. 

I'm being held hostage in what looks to be an abandoned arcade room. It's weirdly well lit and I can see the others' faces, they're emotionless. My family is here too, but they look different, perhaps the lack of emotion. 

I was aware this was a dream, but not lucid enough to escape, though I knew something bad must be coming. 

The kidnapper turned to me, his features equally hard to read. He was holding a gun that he gave to me. 

"Shoot everyone in this room." He said, calmly. 

I obeyed, but shot in deliberately non-life threatening places. I could use a gun in this dream, oddly. 

Nobody screams, or cries, or even look scared. They just keep staring. 

A flicker of dissatisfaction crosses the kidnapper's face. But it's gone in an instant. 

"Kill them." 

I go to do so, forced to obey by some hidden force. 

A girl, red-haired about sixteen, stares at me, she looks almost afraid of me, or the pistol I'm holding. 

I feel incredibly guilty and mouth the words 'I'm sorry.' 

She nods, once. I kill her first. 

I wake up not long after everyone is dead. I can't quite describe the awful feeling I felt when I woke up, immeasurable guilt like I was actually there.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

On 2/4/2022 at 3:03 PM, Leeanda said:

My dreams are normally short and have spiders in them. The worst one was when it crawled into my mouth. 

Ew... that must have been terrifying.  More often than not, I start to dream just as I'm waking up... incorporating various sounds that are happening in the house into my subconscious before I become fully conscious.  Your dream reminded me of one I had while camping.  I remember dreaming about a mouse scurrying around my bed.  The real terrifying moment came when I actually woke up and saw a mouse running about the camper.  We broke camp and hustled into the nearest town and bought mousetraps... and he was caught before the next night.

Hopefully, your dream about spiders in your mouth was less real than mine turned out to be.

Edited by UpUpAway95
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, UpUpAway95 said:

Ew... that must have been terrifying.  More often than not, I start to dream just as I'm waking up... incorporating various sounds that are happening in the house into my subconscious before I become fully conscious.  Your dream reminded me of one I had while camping.  I remember dreaming about a mouse scurrying around my bed.  The real terrifying moment came when I actually woke up and saw a mouse running about the camper.  We broke camp and hustled into the nearest town and bought mousetraps... and he was caught before the next night.

Hopefully, your dream about spiders in your mouth was less real than mine turned out to be.

Not so much terrifying as just plain gross!  I was just about to swallow it  too when I woke up  ! Felt sick for a few minutes after ,not surprisingly! 

Just glad I didn't wake up to it actually happening like yours!  Sounds like your subconscious was trying to warn you!  Bet the poor mouse was more terrified though! Lol! With good reason as it turned out!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Catlover said:

I had an odd dream a few nights ago, thought I'd share it. 

I'm being held hostage in what looks to be an abandoned arcade room. It's weirdly well lit and I can see the others' faces, they're emotionless. My family is here too, but they look different, perhaps the lack of emotion. 

I was aware this was a dream, but not lucid enough to escape, though I knew something bad must be coming. 

The kidnapper turned to me, his features equally hard to read. He was holding a gun that he gave to me. 

"Shoot everyone in this room." He said, calmly. 

I obeyed, but shot in deliberately non-life threatening places. I could use a gun in this dream, oddly. 

Nobody screams, or cries, or even look scared. They just keep staring. 

A flicker of dissatisfaction crosses the kidnapper's face. But it's gone in an instant. 

"Kill them." 

I go to do so, forced to obey by some hidden force. 

A girl, red-haired about sixteen, stares at me, she looks almost afraid of me, or the pistol I'm holding. 

I feel incredibly guilty and mouth the words 'I'm sorry.' 

She nods, once. I kill her first. 

I wake up not long after everyone is dead. I can't quite describe the awful feeling I felt when I woke up, immeasurable guilt like I was actually there.

Many of us was feels a disaster is coming. And so, it happens. It's very sad and terrible. I think, all what we can make to stop it - don't listen a propaganda and stay home. We'll not to go anywhere. If someone try to command me to "stand up and fight", i'll better shot myself instead of obeying them. 

• Upvote 1