Feats reset when switching xbox profile(

Stazco

Today i played with my son, under his profile.

Then, without exiting the game, jumped to another app (youtube), switching to my on profile.

When i switched to TLD it said profile was switched. OK.

Language was kept as under son’s profile. Ok, but strange.

I loaded my survival save, it was fine, the same place, the same day.

BUT - all FEATS was like in my son’s profile (0-1 or 2%)!! Except the ones, switched ON in this save, thay appeared right away whan game was loaded, with “!” sign on the screen.

PLEASE help me to restore my hard earned feats progress, for 2 years of constant play!

xbox one s

(deleting the saves and resynching it with xbox cloud didnt help)

Edited by Stazco
edit

i switched to my wifes profile, who never played TLD, and she has the same FEATS progress as my son and now me.

OK, i deleted my wife saved dats from xbox AND the cloud, liaded the game under my wife profile, and her FEATS became zero.

Ok, i switched profile to mine without exiting TLD, and….now all my FEATS also pure zero.

WTF?

Edited by Stazco

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2021 at 3:01 PM, Stazco said:

Today i played with my son, under his profile.

Then, without exiting the game, jumped to another app (youtube), switching to my on profile.

When i switched to TLD it said profile was switched. OK.

Language was kept as under son’s profile. Ok, but strange.

I loaded my survival save, it was fine, the same place, the same day.

BUT - all FEATS was like in my son’s profile (0-1 or 2%)!! Except the ones, switched ON in this save, thay appeared right away whan game was loaded, with “!” sign on the screen.

PLEASE help me to restore my hard earned feats progress, for 2 years of constant play!

xbox one s

(deleting the saves and resynching it with xbox cloud didnt help)

On 12/20/2021 at 3:23 PM, Stazco said:

i switched to my wifes profile, who never played TLD, and she has the same FEATS progress as my son and now me.

OK, i deleted my wife saved dats from xbox AND the cloud, liaded the game under my wife profile, and her FEATS became zero.

Ok, i switched profile to mine without exiting TLD, and….now all my FEATS also pure zero.

WTF?

Thanks for posting. We're still investigating this issue, but here's some additional information that might help in the meatime.

If you switch from an account with Feats to an account without, Feats will not appear (as expected). Switching back can result in Feats still not showing; this is either a visual bug or a temporary issue. If you relaunch, they should show again. 

If you have already tried this and they still aren't showing up, please file a ticket via our support portal for further assistance: https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us 

We'll continue to work on it, and appreciate your patience.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 1/13/2022 at 12:30 AM, Admin said:

If you switch from an account with Feats to an account without, Feats will not appear (as expected). Switching back can result in Feats still not showing; this is either a visual bug or a temporary issue. If you relaunch, they should show again. 

No, if i switch back to profile with feats progress - it erased! Except already earned (100%) and switched on in my playthrough.

I tested it two times, see above.

A: My profile - 3 100% Feats, turned on in current survival playthrough , and others with 20-80% 

B: Sons profile, 2-3 % in feats

C Wife profile, zero progress

If i exit (completely) the game and switch profiles - everything if fine.

But IF i (or young son, its hard to control it) switch profiles without game exit (game is launched, we go to options, switch profile, back to game, game is going to main menu (screen) and welcomes new players), and load the game - this profile gets previous profile (with which it was LAUNCHED) Feats. Forever. Nothing helps.

So in my case i made three examples:

1) Game launched with B and after switching to A this A profile got B progress (except switched on 100% feats)

2) Game was launched with A (decreased from ~70 to 2% already, except 3 earned), switched to C, and C (never played LD) got the progrees from A

3) i exited game, deleted C save (from console and cloud) and launced the game with C profile.

Progress was down to zero.

And (without game exit) i switched to A, and now all feats became zero, except earned (in A profile before these “experiments”) 100% and switched on Feats.

Please solve this xbox bug!