Request/Suggestion for new mod(s)

piddy3825

2 hours ago, Kycko said:

We really need a mod that will drop automatically all the wet guts & skins from inventory to the ground when we click the sleep or wait button🙂

I'd settle for a button that allows me to select a category and just "drop all" as that would be very convenient.
Same goes for putting into a storage container, imagine everything moving into storage on one click and 2 dozen!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

20220327121459_1.thumb.jpg.956f0a78d570e2db90dcbdb6be3fac01.jpg

One of the survival games I played had the ability to "Pile" items.
I think it's useful for people who have a habit of collecting or have a desire to display things side by side.
I made some items from new meshes and textures instead of the new Piled items that are created by dynamically aligning existing objects by coding.(A rush job!).
I hope Hinterland will someday incorporate this as a formal feature.

• Upvote 2

@stmSantana, I'm liking the piles that have a little height to them, just seems more immersive that way.
That's why when I stage a scene in one of my base builds, I like to "stack" materials and "build up" the height giving the piles the appearance of more mass.  Just looks better that way in my opinion.

Will you be introducing a mod?  Maybe called "Better Piles?"   
Or is this part of the collaborative effort to bring some suggested changes to life as requested
by the community over the years?

• Upvote 1