Signal to noise mission

annikkiq

I've completed 60% of the signal to noise mission, but im stuck now. Currently im at the part "Retrieve transponder parts from each tower in forlorn muskeg", and i have retrieved all of them, but still the mission is somehow not completed? At the navigation in mystery lake, it shows to go to the tunnel that leads to forlorn muskeg; but when i go there, there is nothing. I've tried everything already, i went to tunnel, i went back to Jeremiah, i went back to towers, and i circled around the tunnel but couldn't find anything, pls help.

3 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Do you have the parts from the dam?  Did you fight the bear two or three times at each tower?

At the southwest tower I fought the bear just once, and then I took the parts and run away. I don't think I have the parts from the dam though...I did have them at some point.

The parts in the dam are on the table upstairs. So if you've found those you should still have them.  It sounds like you might have to go back to the tower to see if the bear returns. If not try leaving forlorn again ,if there's a cutscene then it should be OK .  but If he doesn't show up again you might have to reload from an earlier checkpoint if you can. 

On 12/2/2021 at 8:21 PM, annikkiq said:

At the southwest tower I fought the bear just once, and then I took the parts and run away. I don't think I have the parts from the dam though...I did have them at some point.

Just wondered how you're getting on with the story? 

• 3 weeks later...

I got stuck at the same point. It seems that taking the parts is not enough. My guess is the script only registers taking the parts AFTER you won against the bear (and IT is running away).
I was able to resovle this by revisiting the towers and getting another set of transponderparts where the bear attacked first. I still have one additional set of transponderparts in my quest-inventory. My guess is, you have to find and fight the bear again at the transponder where you ran away.

2 minutes ago, annikkiq said:

I just started that episode again from the beginning, and this time it worked :D. I think there was just some bug.

Sorry you had to start again but I'm glad it worked for you this time🙂  Hope you enjoy the rest of it. Good luck.