More Custom Options

Pencil

As it is, the custom option is already really helpful and fun to play around with, but I think being able to customize the challenges instead of the survival difficulties would be awesome. 

You could set any challenge to Interloper-based settings, or add guns to the Hunted part 1, or make them easier if you want, and such. You can set the custom settings to a specific difficulty and then tweak it to your personal liking, and doing that for a challenge would be really fun. Of course, you'll still have to beat the original challenge to get the badge though. 

Equally enjoyable would be to add the Old Bear or the Dark Walker to a custom survival game. Or both lol. Since endless night was added to the custom options, why not more challenge features? 

Thoughts?

I'm not really a challenge player so feel free to take my thoughts with a grain of salt. However I thought that I'd just state my personal opinion quickly. 

I'm not a fan of entirely customising it, though having different difficulty settings, like Wintermute now does, could be pretty fun. Playing one of the 'easier' ones, like hopeless rescue or that whiteout one on loper could be a fun challenge.

Edited by Catlover