Steam room glitch fall through floor

Dancewithknives

I tried looking around and I don’t think anyone mentioned this.

playing on XB1 in ep4. I was in the steam room and went to the second area after the first valve. I went to the right, took a left at the fork and went all the way around to a partially blocked hall filled with rubble.

i wanted to climb over the rubble, so i crouched and walked around it, and when i got stuck i jumped and fell through the floor and out if bounds. I was able to repeat this twice.

On 11/10/2021 at 4:45 PM, Dancewithknives said:

I tried looking around and I don’t think anyone mentioned this.

playing on XB1 in ep4. I was in the steam room and went to the second area after the first valve. I went to the right, took a left at the fork and went all the way around to a partially blocked hall filled with rubble.

i wanted to climb over the rubble, so i crouched and walked around it, and when i got stuck i jumped and fell through the floor and out if bounds. I was able to repeat this twice.

The team is investigating out of bounds bugs, but if you have any additional information to share, we'd appreciate you taking the time to log a bug report so we can track it more effectively. https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us 

Thanks! 

• 3 months later...