Holiday decorations!

Leeanda

A couple of times I have suggested that instead of a Halloween special game a better idea would be to turn a cave into Santa's Grotto, for a few days at Xmas.  There could be a special weapon, item of clothing, or whatever, that can be retrieved and afterwards can be used in the normal survival game.  To prevent the Fandom fans giving away which cave and where, the grotto placement should be randomised so that players find it in differnt caves, if that is possible. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, peteloud said:

A couple of times I have suggested that instead of a Halloween special game a better idea would be to turn a cave into Santa's Grotto, for a few days at Xmas.  There could be a special weapon, item of clothing, or whatever, that can be retrieved and afterwards can be used in the normal survival game.  To prevent the Fandom fans giving away which cave and where, the grotto placement should be randomised so that players find it in differnt caves, if that is possible. 

That'd be good too! Just seems a shame that with all the snow around we don't get festive now and again! 

Even a chance to make a  snowman might be fun! If the wolves were anything like my last dog they'd spend half the day growling at it! Then peeing on it!

Edited by Leeanda

huh, you never know what your gonna get with Hinterland.

maybe you will get your wish, just in time for X-mas when they release the new region in survival mode.
I bet they make those prisoners really deck the halls with boughs of jolly during the holidays!

I could see a big tree in the courtyard all decorated in twinkling lights as they are energized by a random aurora event!

Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, piddy3825 said:

huh, you never know what your gonna get with Hinterland.

maybe you will get your wish, just in time for X-mas when they release the new region in survival mode.
I bet they make those prisoners really deck the halls with boughs of jolly during the holidays!

I could see a big tree in the courtyard all decorated in twinkling lights as they are energized by a random aurora event!

Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Yay!😁😁