Wall mounted lamps from ep 4

sierra 117

As the title says I would Love to see the wall mounted lamps from ep 4 make there way into survival mode.

Could be filled with fish/lamp oil . Would be great for long term games.

Balance wise not sure how long they should burn etc will leave that up to the devs.

Just think it would be awesome to spruce up our favourite bases.

Also make them feel more homely

I would think that immobile table lamps might be more in line with the kind of lighting in houses.  By being immobile, the problem of how the light they cast illuminates the area might be manageable enough for the devs to implement them. 

I think that the housing on Great Bear tended to be too modern for that kind of wall mounted oil lamps (not that I would object to they appearing).  If electrification had been more limited they would make a dandy substitute for electric lights such as at Mountaineer's Hut, Mystery Lake lake cabins, and some of the more isolated cabins, and in Ash Canyon where there were no electric lights and even flashlights were pretty rare.  The Gold Mine sure could have used them and would be a practical  (IRL) improvement in there.  

Maybe some of those drums mounted on stands might contain lamp oil.  I can see one or more of the mounted drums at Miner's Folly in the barn structure and up by Foreman's Retreat containing lamp oil that the miners didn't bother to take with them as being inconvenient when they left.  A few liters of lamp oil (actually kerosene)  being left behind would seem quite possible.