Me

snowman

Hi, I live in the Scottish highlands (well, the edge of them anyway). Won't see 58 again, semi retired, and really enjoying the rather slower pace of this game. (I've done the FPS shooters, and great fun they are, but sometimes something a bit more though provoking is needed.

Pilgrim mode is ok, but needs a bit of spicing up with more natural threats, breaking ice, avalanches/rockfalls caused by the Pilgrim's noise. Someone else suggested beartraps for the unwary - great idea, as long as you've got a prybar handy. Suggest that the traveller is made more vulnerable to cold.

Stalker mode is really just death on a stick. If you really want to spend your time being devoured slowly and agonisingly, good luck chum, perhaps you'd also like to visit some of the ropier bars in Glasgow of a Saturday night.

All in all I prefer Voyager, which has probably just the right amount of aggressive beasties floating around, but, as I indicated above, some more natural threats could really cut the mustard.

This game's got really great potential; the only drawback is that anoraks like moi will keep on asking for more maps to explore. Great work, all in all. Keep it going.

Archived