too many bullets?

BRAINSTUDIO

In my actual game i have 27 bullets now and 6 or 7 shooted

so i have found 34 bullets only in mystery lake 100% and a 20% of coastal highway

I'm playing in medium difficulty "the standard"

never happened before i'm happy of it but..i have bullets for zombie game now! non for a survival!

if i survive i will tell you at the end of the 3 maps how many total bullets founded :)

I've got too many bullets as well, 32 in total. That's much too many considering I still haven't found a rifle in either ML or CH, although I've checked everywhere. And I know I did, because I got the Exploration achievement. So just be happy now, next time you'll be missing one or the other.

In my actual game i have 27 bullets now and 6 or 7 shooted

so i have found 34 bullets only in mystery lake 100% and a 20% of coastal highway

I'm playing in medium difficulty "the standard"

never happened before i'm happy of it but..i have bullets for zombie game now! non for a survival!

if i survive i will tell you at the end of the 3 maps how many total bullets founded :)

There is not too many bullets,as you will soon find out. :) Let"s say you kill wolf,who is ravaging deer.You will spend one bullet and get about 12-13 kg of meat from both,wolf and deer.That will keep your food stock for 6 days,approx.

Sometimes you will shoot only wolf.Sometimes you will shoot him in defence,not for food.Sometimes you will miss,so that`s why you will spend more bullets on one wolf.And,when you will enter Pleasant Valley,your main source of meat will be bears.You will probably spend 4-5 bullets for each bear to kill him.

Roughly said,50 bullets,if spend wisely,can keep you alive 150 days mostly.Which is great achievement,but still not outstanding. :)

So,don`t you worry...there is never too much bullets,as you will soon find out. :)

I've got too many bullets as well, 32 in total. That's much too many considering I still haven't found a rifle in either ML or CH, although I've checked everywhere. And I know I did, because I got the Exploration achievement. So just be happy now, next time you'll be missing one or the other.

Getting the exploration achievement, which laudable, in no way says that you've looked everywhere there is for a gun. At least half the rifle spawns in ML and CH are not inside a building.

Some of the non-building rifle spawns include:

[spoil]Mystery Lake:

- under the bridge by the dam

- in the railroad car at derailment

- on the lake trail

- behind Lone Lake Cabin

Coastal Highway:

- at the corpse on the far western tip of Misanthrope's Island

- in the fishing hut between the two islands

- at the corpse below the bridge next to the ravine entrance

- inside the car at commuter's lament[/spoil]

I know about those places, I looked for a list as I was running out of ideas. I didn't check the bridge in ML, but otherwise I've checked all of those. I may go through all the locations in CH once again as I'm still there. Just to see how blind I have been.

Rifles do always spawn in ML, or at least very, very, very often. I know some tricks with the save file, if you send me your LakeRegion save file I can find the exact coordinates for you.

One place at least that Hylander didn't mention is in the derailed train car. You have to walk up the fallen tree to get inside.

Archived