Angry BOAR as new quest animal

If we are to add a new predator animal in this game, it should be a mountain lion. I live where this game takes place, basically (remote rural BC) and we have tons of them here. I saw one on my way back from a walk to the end of the driveway (it's almost 3km long) 2 weeks ago, just sitting on a nearby hill, watching me.

Never seen or heard of boar hereabouts, though.

28 minutes ago, Kranium said:

If we are to add a new predator animal in this game, it should be a mountain lion. I live where this game takes place, basically (remote rural BC) and we have tons of them here. I saw one on my way back from a walk to the end of the driveway (it's almost 3km long) 2 weeks ago, just sitting on a nearby hill, watching me.

That sounds terrifying! If it was me I'd be armed to the teeth  before I went out the door.

haha Well, they tend to be quite skittish & would rather not be seen by humans. The only animals I carry protection for is grizzly bears. Moose in the rut are the worst, but I don't own a bazooka.

3 minutes ago, Kranium said:

haha Well, they tend to be quite skittish & would rather not be seen by humans. The only animals I carry protection for is grizzly bears. Moose in the rut are the worst, but I don't own a bazooka.

Lol! 😁 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2021 at 3:57 PM, Kranium said:

Yeah, mountain lion's are the animal that make the most sense to me too. I also think it'd be pretty cool to have a mode/mod that replaces all the deer with woodland caribou. Keep everything else the same, just ... caribou.

I lived for a while in Prince George when I was very young. Whereabouts are you?