Forging skill

Food_Hoarder#1641

Basically exactly what the title says, of course it wouldn't be grindable like carcass harvesting and cooking, you'd have to fully craft items in order to gain skill points (incomplete items would grant skill points upon completion). At max level I think improvised tools should be almost if not just as good as normal ones, and arrowheads should be much faster to craft, even faster with Quality Tools.

17 hours ago, Food_Hoarder#1641 said:

Basically exactly what the title says, of course it wouldn't be grindable like carcass harvesting and cooking, you'd have to fully craft items in order to gain skill points (incomplete items would grant skill points upon completion). At max level I think improvised tools should be almost if not just as good as normal ones, and arrowheads should be much faster to craft, even faster with Quality Tools.

nah I’ll pass-  the double time for crafted tools is part of what adds and maintains challenge in interloper. It’s already easy enough to survive in interloper as it is once you base up but now only 45 minutes to chop a log-  might as well play stalker then. 
   I wouldn’t object to faster forging times as skill builds though- that is pretty irrelevant by comparison. 

• Upvote 1