Faithful Cartographer Improvements

hozz1235

3 hours ago, hozz1235 said:

On one of my playthroughs, I'm missing Mystery Lake: "possible old bear location" and there are 6 of them.  Anyone know where these are?  I've tried mapping known bear caves.

Think that's a bug. Not sure though.there isn't an old bear location on any map.

16 hours ago, hozz1235 said:

On one of my playthroughs, I'm missing Mystery Lake: "possible old bear location" and there are 6 of them.  Anyone know where these are?  I've tried mapping known bear caves.

It seems like the new update may have added single player map locations to survival mode. I’m almost finished with this achievement and just found this out; I’m guessing it will require a patch to fix. 

On 10/16/2021 at 8:57 PM, hozz1235 said:

This is a bug. Much reported on Steam forums. HL knows about it. 

I also love the recent journal addition to track your mapped locations. I easily got FC because of it.

I found this problem this morning! Couldn't scroll down to rock cache locations either! Had to press exit to leave entire lot! When I went back on I couldn't even scroll past notes and buffers . Has been reported.

Edited by Leeanda