Does the big cave in Timberwolf Mountain count as inside/outside/both?

Sprinter

The big cave in Timberwolf Mountain, the one with three accesses and without a loading screen, with the climbing spot at the extension of the northern access, does it count as inside or outside regarding decay? Or both like the porch at the Pleasant Valley Farmstead?

Regarding curing it counts as outside.

Thx

Edited by Sprinter

I think that is technically outside.   Not sure I'd want to risk leaving stuff there, but it would be easy enough to test by just leaving a gut there for a few hours 
and see if there is any change in condition.  Next time I'm up in that next of the woods I'll give it a try and let you know.  I only ever stopped there once or twice
to ride out a blizzard.  Seems to be a good place to hunker down to get outta the wind.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, RandomPlayer said:

Not sure I'd want to risk leaving stuff there, but it would be easy enough to test by just leaving a gut there for a few hours 
and see if there is any change in condition.  

Good idea, you can actually just drop it and pick it up instantly, if it's indoor it will have cured 1%. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys!
Yes, it counts as outside. There are several indicators: Stuff doesn't cure, The falling snow overlay is visible inside the cave (not very pretty in terms of graphics and immersion but as an indicator it serves well) and clothes don't dry, when sleeping in there.

Thus I moved my camp to the entrance of the  Tinderwolf Mountain Cave, 5 Minutes south in Echo Ravine.

Edited by Sprinter