Episode Four - Technical Issues & Support

Admin

On 2/23/2022 at 1:06 PM, peteloud said:

Well, the update must be due any day.

I want the update to make sense of the number of locations I have discovered.  No, not the 212 required for the cartographic challenge, the total number of locations.

Alas after the update there will be nothing of interest until the final episode 5.  I'll stop playing after the update.  I suspect many others will lose interest too.  I usually notice a drop in the postings to this forum which suggest that.  I would prefer to see a steady dribble of updates, just to keep me interested, rather than one major update 2-3 months after a new episode.

However it matters less now.  I am not particulary looking forrward to Episode 5.  My interest now focuses upon what HTL will do next.  I think TLD is brilliant, far better than any other game I have played.  Now HTL must have teams that are working well, and lots of ideas.  A while back I assumed that the next HTL production would be a similar icy survival game.  But why?  With their skills they could turn their skills to any genre game.  As long as it isn't jull of zombies and giant iron-clad storm trooper I don't mind.  It would be great to have HTL create a new genre.

On 2/26/2022 at 10:42 PM, ToAsT said:

That's what I thought 2 months ago. Really frustrating.

Thank you for your patience, we know it can be frustrating to wait for updates. We are working on the upcoming Hotfix, and hope to release it before the end of the month. We'll try to post information as soon as it becomes available.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/9/2022 at 12:52 PM, Admin said:

Thank you for your patience, we know it can be frustrating to wait for updates. We are working on the upcoming Hotfix, and hope to release it before the end of the month. We'll try to post information as soon as it becomes available.  

Any further word on that upcoming Hotfix?

ETA:  You know the old adage about waiting 5 minutes?... My game is updating right now.  THANKS!

Edited by UpUpAway95
  • Upvote 1

On 4/6/2022 at 9:59 AM, UpUpAway95 said:

Any further word on that upcoming Hotfix?

ETA:  You know the old adage about waiting 5 minutes?... My game is updating right now.  THANKS!

Fantastic timing! We hope the Update helped, and thank you again for your support and patience.