THE FONT IS WAY TOO SMALL!

SnowWalker

Nowadays, lot of people don't sit right at a desk with their face right at the monitor. People can sit on a couch and use the tv for a monitor now, like me with my pc, and when using a console you usually use the tv. In Story-Mode, I can't read those notes and letters!! I have to go up to the tv to read them. Even reading anything it says in your journal. Tiny faded font. Why?? Couldn't they be just a little bit larger? My only complaint.
That said,
Loving 'Fury, then Silence'!🐺🐺 🐺
Edited by SnowWalker
  • Upvote 4

Well I'm no spring chicken but I have good eyesight but I can't see tiny font across the room. you know? On paper, it seems good, it looks good, but it doesn't do tv viewers any favors. Movies do it too sometimes when they're describing something. It drives me nuts and then everyone ends up asking 'what did that say?'.

Edited by SnowWalker

1 minute ago, SnowWalker said:

Well I'm no spring chicken but I have good eyesight but I can't see across the room. you know? On paper, it seems good, it looks good, but it doesn't do tv viewers any favors. Movies do it sometimes too when it's describing something and it drives my nuts. Everyone says 'what did that say?'.

I know what you mean. Cant read any of the small print,on adverts or some subtitles.its worse when the colours kind of blend in with the background.. 

When I'm playing TLD I have to move nearer the TV just to see things properly,like when checking inventory or the cooking time left, especially if you're facing a certain angle. 

This is my complaint with SO MANY pc-to-console games. When I play Stardew Valley on Switch I have to drag a chair closer. 😭

And for Subnautica Below Zero, getting pin point aim without a mouse was so annoying I re-bought it for PC & am going to start over. 

Siiigh.

12 hours ago, Sherri said:

This is my complaint with SO MANY pc-to-console games. When I play Stardew Valley on Switch I have to drag a chair closer. 😭

And for Subnautica Below Zero, getting pin point aim without a mouse was so annoying I re-bought it for PC & am going to start over. 

Siiigh.

Not sure about the switch but on the Lite I have to use a magnifying lens sometimes to read things. Makes me feel even older than I am already!😁