Unplayable on PS5

Muce2021

Hello yes I have the same issue on PS5,the game crashes at the disclaimer screen,I have reinstalled both the digital and disc copy of the game with same results.after contacting the devs at Hinterland they know about the problem and have made a fix but waiting on sony to issue the update.Hinterland said about a week,that was Thursday so hopefuly it wont be long.this is also affecting PS4 owners too.

no problem,could be not many are playing on PS5 at the moment,this problem does not seem to affect everyone,Hinterland says its something to do with a conflict in the trophy system,i wondered at the time why it had not updated the list.hope its coming soon,the only reason for powering up my PS5 at the moment is just to check for this update

Before the 1.95 update the game ran reasonably well on PS5,there were a few bugs,random black screen during playing and save crashes but I was able to finish challenge mode to get platinum trophy,the game did run better than on base PS4.its no longer playable for me as it crashes at disclaimer.sadly no update yet but hopefuly its not going to be long now.

1 hour ago, razor10169 said:

We have an update coming on the 19th October,many thanks to Hinterland for emailing me this information today,I cant wait to play Episode 4

thank god.... I am dying not being able to play... this glitch has locked me out of the game period... not just Wintermute... so no survival at all, I can't continue my Archivist run... no playing period.

15 minutes ago, razor10169 said:

yeah update 1.95 killed the game dead on PS5,fingers crossed the update gets us back in the game,ive been ancy since Ep4 came out lol

same... and hopefully we get some next gen update news soon... when my PS5 arrived in March I picked up a 65" 4K OLED to play on... and the game looks great on it... but I bet an update would be even better

On 10/11/2021 at 5:30 AM, Muce2021 said:

Game will not work at all on PlayStation 5 after new update I have tried deleting and reinstalling but still won’t work is anyone else having the same problem I just want to play the new episode

Hi there -- we're working on these issues as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience. 

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately, I have the same, and I was glad that I would finally play in episode 4, and here's a lame :(

EDIT: I removed it and installed it again, but I still have an error on my main account, but it is strange because on the 2nd account on the same console, the game loads normally. I checked the same on PS4 and unfortunately I have the same error on my main account.

Edited by Patrykos665