Glitched textures on every region

Evan McMillan

So after installing the new update, every region of my game has glitched/non-existing textures, including the outside of Blackrock. Examples shown are Ash Canyon and Broken Railroad. Tried upping the graphic settings, nothing worked. Verified the integrity of the files, didn't do anything. Asked almost everywhere about how to fix it, no one even bothers to reply. What a supportive community. Anyway, I don't know if its cause I'm playing on a win7, every other update I've installed worked perfectly, until now. So if anyone can help, it'll be gladly appreciated.

screen_19a78b21-200f-49aa-b911-5556cad71315_hi.png

screen_a0932404-a13a-463b-8cce-fb6f09727de7.png

On 10/10/2021 at 1:19 AM, Evan McMillan said:

So after installing the new update, every region of my game has glitched/non-existing textures, including the outside of Blackrock. Examples shown are Ash Canyon and Broken Railroad. Tried upping the graphic settings, nothing worked. Verified the integrity of the files, didn't do anything. Asked almost everywhere about how to fix it, no one even bothers to reply. What a supportive community. Anyway, I don't know if its cause I'm playing on a win7, every other update I've installed worked perfectly, until now. So if anyone can help, it'll be gladly appreciated.

screen_19a78b21-200f-49aa-b911-5556cad71315_hi.png

screen_a0932404-a13a-463b-8cce-fb6f09727de7.png

Hi there -- sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We are working on a number of bugs following the Episode Four release, but in the meantime, you can try forcing OpenGL to help resolve this issue. More info here:  https://bit.ly/2YPakTA