The Bermuda Triangle that is the work bench at Mystery Lake office

snowman

Been playing TLD since it started, and it's far and away the best game I've ever played.

But yesterday, strange things began to happen at the work bench in the Camp Office.

I created 9 arrows, dropped them on the floor, and..... they vanished.

The bench will not allow you to finish making bows.  Tried, and they went to the dreaded "in progress" category, and nothing gets you out of that.

Finally today, dropped various items from my pack near the bench, and a knife promptly disappeared.

So now, I do my bow crafting at the Trapper's Cabin, which is a bit of a pain.  

Anyone else having probs like this?

2 hours ago, snowman said:

I created 9 arrows, dropped them on the floor, and..... they vanished.

This can happen with small objects of any sort, anywhere. It's not specific to the camp office. I always make a point to store things like arrows, arrow shafts, feathers, arrowheads, fishing hooks, lines, tackle, etc. in containers.

2 hours ago, snowman said:

The bench will not allow you to finish making bows.  Tried, and they went to the dreaded "in progress" category, and nothing gets you out of that.

This can happen if you go to resume crafting an object but you no longer have the required materials in your inventory. For instance a bow requires 2 gut and 1 maple sapling. If you get 3 hours in, and no longer have any cured gut in your inventory when you go to resume, you will be unable to resume progress. Common mistake.

• Upvote 1