Plane Crash

slyreaper

Where is the plane ?

First thing i did was look for it never to find it.

Definitely could have scavenged some good materials out of it.

It would be nice to see a wreck since it is the whole premise of the game of why im here in the first place.

It's been discussed a bit. My personal opinion is that'll be covered in story mode. I prefer to make the assumption that the sandbox takes place a week or 2 after the crash. You sheltered in place until you started running out of supplies. The Sandbox picks up after you've moved on at that point.

as of yet there is no plane, but as The_Hawk35 said it will most likley be covered over in story. For what its worth i always imagined the sandbox starts a few hours after the plane crash, as if you were ejected from it in mid air during the crash or on impact and you wake up.

• 2 weeks later...

I know the subject regarding the plane crash has been brought up before, and no doubt at some point there will be a wreck of the crash, but I was thinking today what if instead of starting with the flare and other starting gear like clothing, would it be better to have to loot the plane wreck for your starting gear such as small amount of food and water, maybe one of the 3 tools such as a knife or a can opener that sort of thing? The loot could be randomly generated every time, do you think this is a good idea ?

Archived