what went wrong?

piddy3825

On 9/29/2021 at 7:37 PM, Bean said:

He’s just playing dead, waiting on another wolf to investigate and then he’s gonna pop it for dinner.

I like the way you think.  Playing possum, waiting for the big bad wolf to stake his claim, then jump up and pop a cap in his cranium!

On 9/29/2021 at 1:08 PM, Stinky socks said:

Probably been playing 500 day pilgrim survival run and got too bored. Good on them! Looks like they used four bullets. Smart move to shoot off both legs to make sure they don't run for help in case they don't die.

It's a Stalker run and there's still so much loot in the world...  but yeah, the boredom level is high...  I never thought about shooting my own legs off, but considering the hair trigger on that revolver, death or injury by gunshot wound outta be one of the ways a player could die in this game!

On 9/29/2021 at 12:42 PM, odizzido said:

They gave up and killed themselves. Or let themselves die. They have food, water, heat, and some shelter.....but no will to live it seems.

Yes, the prolonged waiting for this next episode and the new region to release has just about taxed my characters will to live.  Kinda like Roy in his final scene in Blade Runner   "...time to die..."

On 9/29/2021 at 8:54 AM, hozz1235 said:

Or, improvising with the lantern?

if only the lantern were full of fuel...  bone dry and no better than a paperweight at this point.  

On 9/26/2021 at 10:39 AM, straffin said:

Someone forgot about the unused flare to their left? 😉 

oh, no!  yes, of course he coulda/shoulda/woulda used the flare!  
as said by Anthony Hopkins in the movie The Edge;

" Yeah, see, they die of shame. "What did I do wrong? How could I have gotten myself into this?" And so they sit there and they... die. Because they didn't do the one thing that would save their lives. "

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1