TLD mugs

Catlover

This has probably already been talked about before so I'm sorry if I am repeating someone else's topic. If so, it's purely coincidental. 

Mugs in TLD make little to no sense. You boil a thing of water in your tin-can/pot, add birch bark or whatever to it and you get a pretty mug, somehow, though I'm pretty sure it doesn't stick around after you drink it. Where did it come from, and where did it go? 

I personally would like to change that, though it is only a nitpick, something that isn't important but it bugs me nonetheless. Maybe, like tin cans, you could find mugs and pick them up, since some people must have left them behind when evacuating, or you could just keep your tea in the tin can instead. Since there is such an abundance of tin-cans that are effectively useless once you have enough, it could mean that you actually need to hoard them, in order to keep tea in them. Could kind of make them a bit more useful. Not that they aren't useful already, but I personally only use 2 tin cans and a pot, so I never know what to do with the others that I find and get from tinned food.

Just want to state that this is my opinion. I know it doesn't matter if it gets changed or not, it's just something on my wishlist.

• Upvote 2

I agree. It all looks strange. However, I can say with confidence that this is done so that we players can quickly choose one or another object from the picture and not make a mistake.

But I want to add in favor of using cans and not existing mugs. I have a visual deviation and can't navigate by the color of the circle. I would be satisfied that the tea will be in a jar and it will have a well-distinguishable icon for recognizing a particular drink.

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...