100 Ways to Die İn The Long Dark

Michael1986

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, APixelatedLemon said:

Some people messed up the counter so I fixed it. 

Oh, I didn't notice that the counter had been messed up. I'll edit my post now, sorry about that!

Edit: Oh, it seems that I can't edit it. At least you've managed to get it back to the number it should be. 

Edited by Catlover

• 3 weeks later...

56. I'll just take this epic screenshot while standing at the edge of this cliiiiiiiiiiiiii...

57. Whelp, no more food left. I'll just have to go looking for it in a blizzard at night. (interloper)

58. Firing your pistol into snow while ducking behind a snowdrift with the bear nearby.

• Like 1

59. spilling your beer onto your keyboard while getting attacked by wolves then bleeding out while you clean up your desk

60. spilling your beer onto your keyboard while getting attacked by a bear then bleeding out while you clean up your desk

61. spilling your beer onto your keyboard while getting stomped by a moose then bleeding out while you clean up your desk

62. spilling your beer onto your keyboard while falling thru thin ice, then dying of hypothermia while you clean up your desk

63. spilling your beer onto your keyboard while eating spoiled food then dying of food poisoning while you clean up your desk

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DiscoJonny said:

59. spilling your beer onto your keyboard while getting attacked by wolves then bleeding out while you clean up your desk

60. spilling your beer onto your keyboard while getting attacked by a bear then bleeding out while you clean up your desk

61. spilling your beer onto your keyboard while getting stomped by a moose then bleeding out while you clean up your desk

62. spilling your beer onto your keyboard while falling thru thin ice, then dying of hypothermia while you clean up your desk

63. spilling your beer onto your keyboard while eating spoiled food then dying of food poisoning while you clean up your desk

I think there's a valuable lesson here... Just can't quite work out what it is..😁

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Leeanda said:

I think there's a valuable lesson here... Just can't quite work out what it is..😁

I'm gonna get a sippy cup for christmas, either that or a plastic tarp...

7 hours ago, SysGhost said:

Yeah. Don't clean up your desk. If you do, you'll end up dead.

words of wisdom.  I take it you spill your beer a lot too? eh?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DiscoJonny said:

I'm gonna get a sippy cup for christmas, either that or a plastic tarp...

words of wisdom.  I take it you spill your beer a lot too? eh?

Lol☺️   Better get your letter to Santa posted quick. Before your keyboard drowns.

• Like 1

64. Blackrock.

65. Deleting the entire game

66. haha funny darkwalker kill

67. choking on toxic gas/fog

68. being the darkwalker during the banishing time

69. Frostbitten Deadman

70. a l c o h o l m o d

71. Jumping into the river in BLM on survival mode

72. Failing challenges.

Edited by A Lamp
yes

• 3 months later...
On 10/30/2021 at 6:46 AM, Leeanda said:

40. Playing episode 4 on anything except green survivor!

On 12/20/2021 at 1:14 AM, DiscoJonny said:

One you can't get blood loss from a moose and 2  I've played the long dark for maybe a year and I beat episode 4 on all difficulties twice if you count the second middle difficulty one and another way to die....

74. Trying archivist  going to Carter hydro dam and noticing the buffer memory is downstairs going to get it when the aurora is on (has happened to my family)