Tinted or Dirty?

RandomPlayer

So, I'm up there at the Signal Hill radio tower and of course find my trusty lantern nearby...
(anybody ever play "Zork")

It's in pretty bad shape but there's plenty of fuel and I finally get it fired up.  I figure I'd get maximum lighting by putting it on top of the coffee maker in the break room
and since the lamp was in the window it would nicely illuminate the radio desk.  

screen_6a98bc89-8cc8-459b-94a9-04852d59d885_hi.thumb.png.0eb477498896dc9b7625836079814532.png

Now, It's either really darkly tinted glass or it's so darn dirty the light can barely shine thru it.    
So, if it's tinted why even bother putting a window in there?  

It's the little things that keep me up at night...

Chime in, tinted or dirty?

On 9/19/2021 at 4:21 PM, Leeanda said:

Dirty !  I think all windows are dirty inside and part dirt/part icy outside!

oh and how dirty they are... I got a bucket and some cloth also some freshly boiled hot water.  Why is there always filth and litter laying on the floors of every post-apocalyptic game ever made?  Doesn't anyone clean up after themselves anymore?  Games like this are why I need to stay on my meds...

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, RandomPlayer said:

oh and how dirty they are... I got a bucket and some cloth also some freshly boiled hot water.  Why is there always filth and litter laying on the floors of every post-apocalyptic game ever made?  Doesn't anyone clean up after themselves anymore?  Games like this are why I need to stay on my meds...

I know what you mean! How hard is it to tidy up a bit before you run screaming to somewhere else with the exact same problems you had in the first place😀! Especially when you manage to clean out the food cupboards  so well!

Edited by Leeanda
  • Like 1