Those conditions for some of the item are absurd

simarson

Conditions and general things about items.

-"Lantern fuel" having condition? Plz remove that. Its ageless. Same with "Jerry Can"

-"Hunting knifes" condition should be how sharp it is. The sharper the better. Same with hatchet and the way to change that should be with a "Sharpening stone". You could make 2 bars 1. A condition about the general shape the knifes is in and 2. how sharp it is.

-"Matches" having condition is the same as fuel. Maybe not ageless but then yearless.

-"Food Cans" should have no condition if not damage. Make them more rare. Food you will put away for trouble times. (I hate those bunker A. I drown in them.) For what I read when you have fund them they start rotting. There shouldn't be such thing with any item.

-"Hunting Rifle" will get dirty barrels after using. Removed with a cleaner kit for guns. Same as the "Hunting knife" and "Hatchet" 2 bars.

-"Wolfskin coat" should be fixed with Wolfskin not leather. "Rabitskin mitts" with rabitskin. Right now after making them there is no need for hunting them specially.

-Remove 4 bear skin for the bedroll. 1 Should be enough max 2. If you kill one bear and live you should thank randomness.

-We have cloth and we need wool also for the repair of items made of wool.

-We need the ability to place items like the "Storm Lantern" and "Bedroll". Would make camping and safehouse more "hyggelig" danish word for I like it her. Lets have more of it!

-Need the ability to sit in the furniture. Reading stuff from books notebooks and paper. Getting information about the world around.

-More blueprint for things to make. Some of them not given from the start but to be found in the world.

-Should Cargo pants be the most rare item in game? We need craft able pants.

Thx for very good game.

Simon DK

I absolutely agree to some of your ideas. Especially that lantern fuel/kerosine/matches should'nt degrade at all (at least prior to d700+ or somesting).^^

Regarding the food decay: It doesn't make any sense that food only starts to decay when you pick it up. I would very much prefer a general deceleration of the decay rate of all kinds of food (except meat of course), but on the other hand have food decay regardless whether you already looted it or not.

Conditions and general things about items.

-We need the ability to place items like the "Storm Lantern" and "Bedroll". Would make camping and safehouse more "hyggelig" danish word for I like it her. Lets have more of it!

Simon DK

You can place both those items already. Press the right mouse button to see a red version of the object which can then be placed with left click.

I'd like to be able to hang the storm lantern from hooks, branches etc.

I'd also like to be able to place any item I have picked up on tables and other surfaces. It bugs me that I can pick something up that is on a surface but subsequently I can only drop it randomly on the floor (or place it in a container).

Well to be fair about the bearskin bed roll, have you ever just dropped a bearskin? they are tiny compared to the animal in which it came from... the rifle is longer than a bearskin,

True. I dropped one to simulate a rug until I had more of them, and it was smaller than a sheepskin - why so tiny?

Archived