Why not?

Leeanda

8 minutes ago, Stinky socks said:

@lee, have you tried them energy bars in real life? They don't work!😂 there are certain things that give energy though!!

I don't eat anything that's good for me!☺️ The energy drinks don't work either!  Wouldn't mind a burger though now I think about it! Hold the mayo😃

36 minutes ago, odizzido said:

Energy bars totally work, just as well as any other food(of the same calorie density). You can notice the difference if you don't eat for a while.

I would have thought that given the size of them that any benefit would be minimal at best! The drinks only have energy because of the caffeine in them , but all food should give you energy anyway! Even lettuce gives you a temporary high! But I dread to think how much of that you'd have to eat to gain any energy!😀

Edited by Leeanda

• 11 months later...
1 minute ago, Leeanda said:

Why can't we throw unlit torches?    

Probably because there wouldn’t be much use for it, if you did.

Although, if there was a wolf coming, and you had no other means of defense, then I suppose you could bounce an unlit torch or dead flare off it’s noggin to discourage it.

It might also come in handy as a desperation struggle weapon if you broke off the tip and stabbed the wolf with the sharp, broken, splintered end. Better than bare hands, that’s for sure!

• Upvote 1

Well I do just like throwing them around occasionally. Like some people do with stones on ytube..  but I really don't have much use for ones with hardly anything left on them.  But they can come in handy as markers in awkward places.  

But throwing them at wolves would be good too.🙂