September 2021 Developer Diary

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EPISODE FOUR LAUNCHES FALL 2021, KEY ART & TITLE REVEAL   Hello everyone!   The long wait is nearly over. Today we reveal the key art and title for Episode Four of The Long Dar

😀 Thx... so excited!

Mostly looking forward to seeing how this will play in survival mode

Posted Images

I can't wait...uh...., but to be honest I think I'll have to wait until episode 5 is our and just start over from the beginning so I can play all the way through and get the whole experience at once.

Edited by Hibs06

I'm hoping it's accessible via Broken Railroad. But that's just because it's my current fave spot for long-term basecamp. Could have a 2nd connection to Mountain Town or Bleak Inlet that way.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Kranium said:

I'm hoping it's accessible via Broken Railroad. But that's just because it's my current fave spot for long-term basecamp. Could have a 2nd connection to Mountain Town or Bleak Inlet that way.

Glad I'm not the only one who likes broken railroad!

• Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, Stinky socks said:

I thought broken railroad is sort of end of the line map? It's on the edge of the map.

I'd think not, not without a transition region... though being able to say climb down into that river ravine on the western edge of BR and travelling north up that river through a transition region say around MT to HRV via its valley landslide at the very 'bottom' of its map would be super super cool.

• Upvote 1

Is there any chance Blackrock Mountain is NOT located between Mountain Town and Pleasant Valley ?

Let's not forget the crashed prison transport bus from Episode 1. That tunnel most likely lead to Blackrock Mountain.

-t

Edited by turtle777
  • Upvote 3
8 hours ago, Stinky socks said:

Turtle, nobody knows for sure yet, but it'll take you forever to get to it either way, because.....🐢 turtle. 😊

That's no problem. I got a 1000+ day survivor, he just recently moved into his 2nd region 🙂

-t

• Like 3

I still haven't finished Ep.3 lol. I've been gone from the community and game for quite a while because I discovered I prefer faced paced shooters. Which is quite on the opposite end of the spectrum from a slow paced survival game.

Edited by Tri13
2 hours ago, Frozen Zimbabwean said:

I am simply blown away by the size and quality of the ongoing releases

Map size? Yes, it's big, but it is mostly walking and collecting things.

2 hours ago, Frozen Zimbabwean said:

I wish every game production company handled things this way.

I hope not😁can you imagine starting a campaign and waiting a few years for the next mission?

• Upvote 1