Why do they disappear?

Leeanda

I don't think so as that might be the devs getting way down into the weeds when it was not necessary. 

The game does have a problem displaying, in many cases, decimal places.  Although the quartering bags in my test went down by about 2% a day, without a clock (or decimal places) I could not tell if that was 2% on the dot or 1.6 to 2.4% and the decimals can add up.  % get rounded up (maybe even rounded down) and there was no way to be sure. 

The game remembers about decimal places but does not tell the player about them.  Sneaky game.  😁

Whether it's the game or the Devs it certainly keeps you on your toes! Never know what to expect but that's the fun of it really☺️ I can't think of another game like this one  that's constantly changing while you play it!

Edited by Leeanda

Well this is about survival,so really its mimicking real life. Nothing is predictable but that's why I like it.. Obviously if the game has too many bugs then that is understandably going to put  people off playing! After all there are limits to everything!