Classic TLD

Mig_zvm

I wish Hinterland would sum up TLD more or less in it's current state and create a setting where you can choose a "Classic Mode."  This way they can alter the game in any way they see fit and still keep fans of the current state happy.

One of the great features of TLD is the ability to choose custom settings and play anyway you want.  I am sick of people complaining that adding new rules and core mechanics would ruin their TLD experience and I would argue that this would go a long way in keeping everyone happy.

Let us Tweak our game til our hearts are content!  

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

People will complain regardless of what's added or removed. Its the same with every game out there! 

quote from someone who once said 

You can please some of the people most  of the time and please  most of the people  some of the time!

Or something like that!

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

People will complain regardless of what's added or removed. Its the same with every game out there! 

quote from someone who once said 

You can please some of the people most  of the time and please  most of the people  some of the time!

Or something like that!

sure, but I love the idea of choosing multiple game types with different rule sets.

• 1 month later...

Too bad Hinterland still insists on punshing us for playing custom difficulties by not letting you unlock feats :)

I'd like to remind everyone that making the game easier than pilgrim is actually pretty hard. Like, you really can't use it to cheese feats. Hell, it's probably easier to use feats to make the game HARDER than interloper. So there is literally no good reason for locking feat progression in custom mode except gatekeeping.