Pleasant valley animal respawn

out4dolo

I'm almost sad that it's a bug. :cry:

It's hard to explain, but I somehow really loved the tranquility of PV after most of the wolves were gone. ^^

I feel the same, I actually was quite surprised to read ryan's acknowledgment that it is indeed a bug, because it worked so well for the map, it's what makes PV a complete different experience than the other two maps, not to mention the intensity and drama it offers.

So I guess we are back again to sitting in a camp and live off wolves and deers. Why o why... :cry:

I feel the same, I actually was quite surprised to read ryan's acknowledgment that it is indeed a bug, because it worked so well for the map, it's what makes PV a complete different experience than the other two maps, not to mention the intensity and drama it offers.

Maybe there's still hope that the respawn times will be much longer than in ML and PV. Something like 30-50 days or so, hopefully at least not overnight.

Although I don't share their opinion (apart from bear respawns), I can still somehow understand the point of those who mind no respawns at all. So a really long respawn timer might be kind of a compromise. Maybe someone should post about it in the Wishlist forum.^^

Well, I am glad, that it is a bug and will be fixed. I really miss the furballs. :)

Not only because I am lousy with the rifle and they hunt deer for me. They kind of belong to TLD for me. I like seeing them strolling around and hear them howl. But I usually don't have trouble with them anymore in voyager mode. Sometimes they even run away from me when I am looking for trouble. :D But they rarely attack when I ignore them.

Sure, I could go back to ML or CH but PV is so beautiful - I just love it. I am being selfish: I want Pleasant Valley AND my "wolf-kills-deer-I-kill-wolf-and-eat-both"-method! ;)

I'm almost sad that it's a bug. :cry:

It's hard to explain, but I somehow really loved the tranquility of PV after most of the wolves were gone. ^^

So I guess we are back again to sitting in a camp and live off wolves and deers. Why o why... :cry:

Well, just because no respawns is a bug, that doesn't mean the fix will mean fast respawns. I think longer respawn times would be a good thing on all maps.

But I do think at least wolves should respawn. As it is now in PV, once you've cleared an area of wolves (and bears), you don't have to worry about being attacked anymore. It takes a lot of the tension out of traveling.

Archived