Alpha2.00 - Feedback

McGuffin

Hi everyone, I discovered the game with the Steam offer (thanks to that).

One word: Awesome.

Very good game, feelings, graphics and immersion. The sound is very good too. I have played 12 hours, 20 days in medium difficulty, and still alive.

However I have some feedback/ suggestions. (english is not my first language, I will do my best)

Wood Inside: I understand that collecting wood inside is a shortcut to break stuff then use the result as fuel. It would be, far better to be actually able to break stuff (there are box, chair etc...) and make choice of what we want to burn.

Wood Outside. I feel this inconsistent.

Tinder collecting should be really faster, medium wood rate is probably ok, but Hard Wood collecting could be more difficult to get.

Since we are not (probably) supposed to be a professional woodcutter, I think this kind of wood should be collected with a hatchet but only on fallen trees (there are some in the word) or broken houses. In general, there should be time bonus when there are a lot of tree around the player.

Meat collecting is cool, but I do think there should be a skill that helps to collect more over time (no more waste), and faster. (maybe there is one already?)

Meat stocking: I think it's weird to have to cook meat to be able to stock it for a long time. I mean.. the word is a giant freezer, we should be able to put a box outside to stalk raw (uncooked) meat. I tried to put some in the snow, they disappeared after some time (wolves?), and I had the feeling that the degradation rate was still fast,(but maybe I am wrong)

Also having a cooking pot to be able to cook food / melt snow in the wild could be a mandatory.

There is also something I dont like very much: the loading between inside/outside place.

I mean: the 'Forestry Lookout' is awesome because it's actually *in* the world. Why all houses arent like that?

That's all for today.

Thanks for reading and keep up the good work!

Hi everyone, I discovered the game with the Steam offer (thanks to that).

One word: Awesome.

Very good game, feelings, graphics and immersion. The sound is very good too. I have played 12 hours, 20 days in medium difficulty, and still alive.

However I have some feedback/ suggestions.

Welcome in TLD & the forums !

Congratulation for staying 20 days alive after only 12 hours of gameplay, you gonna have some surprises too further in the game :D

Many of us share your remarks about the gameplay, and this is (referring to the wishlist) exactly a place worth checking if you are interested about some of the possible solutions regarding to your ideas.

You will figure it out with time, this is not something the administrators can answer clearly, because it have to be discussed with the dev team as well, so you gonna see a proper reply in a timely manner.

Enjoy your day, and do not forget every item is precious, if you can do it the other way with less materials, do it :D

Use everything until it breaks down.

Archived