Extreme cold

PolarBear70

It's quite possible that this is "By Design", but just posting it to make sure.

Woke up one early morning at the abandoned fire station in Coastal region, went outside and it was cold.

How cold? This cold:

[spoil]ngrnXMn.png?1

For the record, according to wind chill charts, the wind needs to be blowing at 60 miles per hour (100 kph) in order to effectively get a wind chill reading of -98 with the temperature being -45.[/spoil]

Now, there have been record low temperatures in Canada that rival this, but I'm not sure if this was intended or not.

Ive seen some cold times here in NZ (-8 celsius) but nothing like what you guys get in Canada. I actually prefer the cold more than summer heat though. I cant imagine what experiencing those tempratures would be like. Always wanted to visit Canada, our countrys have a great visa program, so maybe ill have to come experience it!

Ive seen some cold times here in NZ (-8 celsius) but nothing like what you guys get in Canada. I actually prefer the cold more than summer heat though. I cant imagine what experiencing those tempratures would be like. Always wanted to visit Canada, our countrys have a great visa program, so maybe ill have to come experience it!

-8 Lol

-8 Lol

I know right. The benfits of a near perfect temperate climate i suppose

Archived