Almost had a Heart Attack!! Stalker day 61, can't believe my luck.

Jens

15 hours ago, Leeanda said:

All that yummy food! Hope you have some sauce or gravy to go with it! What no bunnies?

Yep, quite some meat right there! If you notice at the end of the second video, there is a rabbit carcass plus a frozen corpse. Only a moose carcass missing there.

Sorry must of missed the bunny! Old age affecting my eyesight!  All those arrows used !good job you're going to get some feathers!

Have you tried shooting at the crows? I do and even though it doesn't kill them I always get more feathers!!that's a good way to practice on a moving target!!😄

• Upvote 1

On 6/14/2021 at 5:35 AM, PrincessAutumn said:

Jesus, nice shot!! I one shot killed a bear the other day and I actually had to see if I was dreaming as I didn't know that was possible lol :D 

Thanks! I actually one shoted another one (from a safer distance) a few days later in TWM in that stalker run.

And a a couple days back, on my 500 day voyageur run I managed to get a oneshot kill on a moose with the bow :) after missing the first shot.

Edited by Jens
  • Upvote 1

On 6/13/2021 at 1:08 PM, Leeanda said:

Sorry must of missed the bunny! Old age affecting my eyesight!  All those arrows used !good job you're going to get some feathers!

Have you tried shooting at the crows? I do and even though it doesn't kill them I always get more feathers!!that's a good way to practice on a moving target!!😄

Honestly, I'm not sure I ever tried, probabaly when I first started playing. Does shooting at them give you more feathers???

I'm pretty sure there were more next day than usual! Could be a coincidence but I don't think so! If low on revolver ammo it's not really worth it! UNLESS you are super bored! ! It is fun trying to actually hit one of the noisy little things! Having said that , I actually did just that yesterday morning! Made a very odd gurgling noise!!

Good shot on the moose by the way!

Edited by Leeanda