Is there anything out there?

Leeanda

Have you ever walked into an area and not heard or seen any animal at all! The last three places I have gone to have been strangely devoid of wildlife for the first day or two!is it possible I interrupted the biggest hidden rave of the apocalypse??or are darker forces at work here?

Funny enough bleak is the only place that it hasn't happened!blessed with two moose and a bear and of course numerous doggies!

Mystery is the quietest by far! !! Perhaps I'm not alone! There are some weird noises in the wind!

That is strange. I know mystery lake is usually full of dogs and occasional deer. I actually remember seeing like three around trappers, one by the lodge on the lake and more in different places. Maybe try leaving and entering the map again? Might reset things for you.

• Upvote 1

It's only for the first day I'm in there after that they're back to normal! Never on any save have I seen wolves near trappers cabin though!

First time seeing a moose in marsh ridge yesterday! Odd after 500+ days and lots of different saves!the other odd thing I've noticed is after about day 400 moose and bear are now turning on me which they didn't before! This game plays with the mind!