disappointed

roman

my only disappointment is that there arent more regular players signing up to the forum. Granted it took me a while but well worth it. This has the beginnings of a great community topped with a great dev team. This is the polar opposite of other large AAA producer/developer game forums.

Raph, my guess is that roman is thatgermanguy, who got banned for a reason. I think the admins were very patient with his behavior.

Heavens no a troll got banned FINALLY?!?!?!? :)

Nothing to see here, Friday Carry on. :)

Oh when is the next update coming?

That is all, enjoy the weekend!

-TLD

Indeed, warnings, bans etc have been given to people who were repeated offenders. Roman, can you please explain what you mean? I notice this is your only post so I imagine you must have already been banned under another user name, as you would not know about this topic whatsoever had you not already been here before.

Can you please explain what you mean, as Raph has also requested?

Indeed, warnings, bans etc have been given to people who were repeated offenders. Roman, can you please explain what you mean? I notice this is your only post so I imagine you must have already been banned under another user name, as you would not know about this topic whatsoever had you not already been here before.

Yes my banned account was rob123. I wrote a rasist comment, it was actually a joke, i apologize for that and i accept ban if it must be. But i also wrote a comparsion of your game to certain mod, and that comment was deleted also, and that is the reason of my dissapointment, that you can not handle abit of critiscism and competition for your game?

Yes my banned account was rob123. I wrote a rasist comment, it was actually a joke, i apologize for that and i accept ban if it must be. But i also wrote a comparsion of your game to certain mod, and that comment was deleted also, and that is the reason of my dissapointment, that you can not handle abit of critiscism and competition for your game?

Thank you for your honesty in this matter.

Criticism and comparison is of course welcome. We are in alpha and aim to get better (and we are). Your ban has nothing to do with this.

You were banned from two accounts (bob123, rob123) for the exact same issue: racist commentary.

As is explained in our rules/guidelines, racism or discrimination is grounds for a ban. So, too, is creating a new account when a ban has already been made. Your new account will also be removed, and this topic is now locked.

Archived