Cant Craft

NEEDU

I need help guys, I have all required and cured skins and guts for deer pants and boots and the mits and hat for the rabbits. I am using a work bench and have selected the work bench to craft and it is not too dark I am not too hungry or thirst or sleepy or anything in full health with enough light and all and it will not let me craft, I have a sewing kit I have everything required yet I can’t what’s going on? Please help 

On 4/22/2021 at 8:21 PM, NEEDU said:

I need help guys, I have all required and cured skins and guts for deer pants and boots and the mits and hat for the rabbits. I am using a work bench and have selected the work bench to craft and it is not too dark I am not too hungry or thirst or sleepy or anything in full health with enough light and all and it will not let me craft, I have a sewing kit I have everything required yet I can’t what’s going on? Please help 

You need to have the sewing kit in your inventory when you use the crafting bench. This is a very common mistake for new players. The fact that the sewing kit shows up as an option in the crafting menu does not mean you actually have one in your inventory. If you did, the sewing kit's condition would be displayed, and if you have multiple sewing kits you can cycle between them. The same is true if you have fishing tackle in your inventory.

Frankly I think this should be fixed because of how frequently this comes up, but I guess there are bigger fish to fry.

13 hours ago, ajb1978 said:

You need to have the sewing kit in your inventory when you use the crafting bench. This is a very common mistake for new players. The fact that the sewing kit shows up as an option in the crafting menu does not mean you actually have one in your inventory. If you did, the sewing kit's condition would be displayed, and if you have multiple sewing kits you can cycle between them. The same is true if you have fishing tackle in your inventory.

Frankly I think this should be fixed because of how frequently this comes up, but I guess there are bigger fish to fry.

Thank you so much sir I really thought I was going crazy hahaha