Light torches on cables during aurora

Lycrist

So. This is rather simple.
We all know that during an aurora event, electric cables can burn you. But why can you not light a torch (same way as during torch walking).
That doesn't make sense to me.

I mean, certainly some laptops and computers become interactable during an aurora - why not cables?

• Upvote 5

You can interact with them... only dying :D

By the way, i also think that there is little to do during an aurora, in terms of interactivity. Only computer files, a radio (with the same music forever), die electrified in cables, a lantern, and a milling station for late game.

Beside that, use indoors light to read or sew (not a big thing) and outdoors light to keep wolves away.

As i see, there is no reasons enough to wait for an aurora. If there were more opportunities to do things really meaningful during aurora, it would be more than just a lore factor.

(using google translator)

14 hours ago, Old Hermit said:

You can interact with them... only dying :D

By the way, i also think that there is little to do during an aurora, in terms of interactivity. Only computer files, a radio (with the same music forever), die electrified in cables, a lantern, and a milling station for late game.

Beside that, use indoors light to read or sew (not a big thing) and outdoors light to keep wolves away.

As i see, there is no reasons enough to wait for an aurora. If there were more opportunities to do things really meaningful during aurora, it would be more than just a lore factor.

(using google translator)

Well... you can... you know... just sleep 😄
also you can enter this one mine which can only be entered during an aurora event.