New player still stuck in hangar !

Yggdrasil

To clarify the previous answer you must load Astrid's backpack and hardcase, into the storage compartment of the plane. You can choose to bring one item of your own--either a case of food, some medical supplies, or a distress pistol. Once you've loaded your item into the storage compartment, click on your parka to exit the hangar. (The coat with the Jackrabbit Transport logo on the table.)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Yggdrasil said:

Many thanks, ajb! I´ll have a go. Seems you have to use your brains in this game!

Ja, I've been stuck in there many minutes too. Even Will McKenzie said "I don't have time for this" or something similar and did everything for me while I was trying to figure out what to doo.😂

On 4/3/2021 at 1:04 PM, Yggdrasil said:

Help! Astrid is sitting in the plane, supplies are loaded, but...

- how do you get the plane ready, open the hangar doors and move the plane out? (playing on PC)  I'd be very grateful for this very basic help.

We're not going anywhere any time soon.  I keep telling her she's got to much stuff... I said two bags!  TWO!  
she just tells me to make it fit... 

This is what I gotta deal with....

31.thumb.png.4bba764d25e3e88a428d8340a0eb59e9.png

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

We're not going anywhere any time soon.  I keep telling her she's got to much stuff... I said two bags!  TWO!  
she just tells me to make it fit... 

This is what I gotta deal with....

31.thumb.png.4bba764d25e3e88a428d8340a0eb59e9.png

Well, now we know how all these random backpacks you can find out in the wilderness got there..

Edited by darkscaryforest
  • Upvote 3