where are all the animals

Danielle<3

Where are all the stray animals  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As i see, all the urban aspects of the island were swept by the nature and wildlife. If there were some stray dog or cat, they were killed long time ago by wolves or other wild animals.

I mean, there are mooses close to human buildings, what suggests a generations-long period of non-habitation, so i think that any pet animal, even if they become or join wild packs, is no more possible.

(using google translator)

• Upvote 1

Yes of course, but then, here comes true survivors, who came down from the skies into a burning wreckage! Will McKenzie with Astrid and they both take the greatly wild uninhabitable island by surprise with their beautiful love for survival and live on it happily many days and nights😂

The "wolves" in the game are dogs. They're alone, they're very small, they're hyper aggressive, and they're in the human areas. All of the evidence says that they are dogs. The timber wolves are the more wolf like animals, though they're also very tiny and hyper aggressive. Maybe they're more the dog/wolf hybrids instead of true wolves. Either way I consider dogs to be in the game already, hinterland just named them incorrectly.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, PrincessAutumn said:

plus it's another mouth you have to feed other than your own

Ya ya, everytime someone posts their inventory, definitely a struggle to feed another mouth with 596858363 kilos of meat🙄I doubt anyone around here is really 'struggling'.

Some gentlemen have enough food to feed entire great bear island for six months were it fully populated with hungry mouths!

22 hours ago, Stinky socks said:

Ya ya, everytime someone posts their inventory, definitely a struggle to feed another mouth with 596858363 kilos of meat🙄I doubt anyone around here is really 'struggling'.

Some gentlemen have enough food to feed entire great bear island for six months were it fully populated with hungry mouths!

opinion.jpg.5b9f5daf0a624f1e7a1f3f81c9eda0a9.jpg

• Upvote 2

On 4/3/2021 at 10:25 PM, Stinky socks said:

Sounds like they need to turn up the difficulty.

Edited by RegentRelic
  • Upvote 1